for the participants of the webinar as part of the Initiative:
“BioBoosters – Boosting the circular transition” (“BioBoosters”),
implemented by the PRO CIVIS Foundation from the funds of the
Interreg – Baltic Sea Region 2021-2027 (hereinafter referred to as the Initiative)
Pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, the Foundation for Education and Social Dialogue “Pro Civis” with its registered office in Kielce (hereinafter referred to as “Pro Civis”) hereby informs that that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Minister of Development Funds and Regional Policy, ul. Wspólna 2/4, 00-926 Warsaw, and the entity processing your personal data is the Foundation for Education and Social Dialogue “Pro Civis” with its registered office in Kielce at 36A Szkolna Street, (postal code: 25-604), phone: 48 41 345 32 71, e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR.
- Your personal data is processed on the basis of the financing agreement for Initiative No. #C022 called “BioBoosters”, according to which “Pro Civis” acts as the Beneficiary.
- Your personal data will be processed only for the purpose of implementing the Initiative.
- In accordance with Article 24(2) of the GDPR, Pro Civis has implemented a personal data protection policy.
- The webinar will be recorded for the purposes of the Initiative only. During the events – live and audiovisual broadcasting of speakers, organizers and participants, as well as photos of speakers and panoramic photos of participants and organizers that will be taken in the context of the Initiative, may be published on the Pro Civis website during or after the event (and on related social media – Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube or Instagram).
- Your personal data may be made available to authorities authorized in accordance with applicable law.
- The data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purpose referred to in point 4 until the expiry of the obligation to store data resulting from the provisions of law.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights: the right to access your personal data, the right to request their rectification, deletion or restriction of their processing. If you become aware of unlawful data processing, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Your personal data is protected against unauthorized access by third parties. Cryptographic or login and access methods are used for computer files. Access to documentation containing personal data is possible only by persons authorized to the extent necessary. Paper-based documents are stored in places that are physically protected from access by third parties.
- Your data will not be subject to automated decision-making and will not be profiled.